Why Choose Ekodeck Composite Decking?
Ekodeck is a composite decking product that’s a practical and affordable, easy-care alternative to traditional timber decking.
Ekodeck Installation Guide
It’s easy to install your decking using the simple top-fixing technique, as follows:
- Measure and plan joists at max 450mm spans
- Start laying out your boards
- Leave a gap between wall and board edge
- Measure and mark boards at least 15mm from the edge and at least 20mm from the side of the board
- Pre-drill and countersink using a quickbit or smartbit
- Using a 10-gauge stainless steel screw, fasten boards into position
- Continue this process along each board
- Use 2 screws at each joist, making sure everything is straight and consistent
The below measurements represent Ekodeck board dimensions. If you’re unsure exactly how much decking you need, the team at Decking Perth can help!
|Dark Brown||Red Rock||Greystone|
|88 x 23 x 5400mm||88 x 23 x 5400mm||88 x 23 x 5400mm|
|137 x 23 x 5400mm||137 x 23 x 5400mm||137 x 23 x 5400mm|